PREMIUM LONG LASTING WATERBASED PERSONAL LUBRICANT (100ML)
- Great for
- Moisturises dry skin and provides particularly gentle, soft, long-lasting care.
- Can relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness, suitable for use with devices.
- Optimal skin & mucosa compatibility - Excellent gliding and care properties.
- Non-Sticky - Leaves a velvety soft feeling on the skin.
- All pjur lubes are Class IIb medical devices and safe to use with latex condoms.
- Made with nourishing aloe vera & without perfume or added flavours.
- Produced exclusively in Germany using high-quality ingredients.
- Certified medical devices manufacturer since 2014 in line with ISO 13485:2016
- 100% secure Shopify payment. Discreet & fast shipping.
Trusted by 100,000 patients worldwide.
Lives changed. Relationships improved.
Suitable for daily use. Simply apply the amount of lubricant you need to the corresponding part of your body.
Does not contain oil or fat and is compatible with latex condoms. It is also suitable for devices as it doesn’t contain silicone.
NOURISHES AND MOISTURISES
Pjur Aqua lubes are almost entirely absorbed by the top layer of skin. It stays moist for a long time and leaves the skin feeling great, not sticky.
If you apply too much, simply wash it off with lukewarm water.
Pjur AQUA is made without perfume, added flavours or preservatives. Skin compatibility is dermatologically tested.
It is 100% Made in Germany since its inception in 1995. pjur's vision is to improve intimacy and quality of life of people worldwide.
Nobody's business but yours. We take privacy very seriously with discreet packaging and premium shipping.
Quality is Queen. All products are meticulously made with love and include authentic manufacturer’s warranty
Security is serious business. That's why we secure our entire site with SSL and use PCI DSS compliant Shopify for all transactions.
- Why should I use a personal lubricant?
Personal lubricants ensure your intimate area is well lubricated and prevent painful friction. As a result, you can have more pleasurable sex and explore exciting techniques. Lubes are great for sensual foreplay, a relaxing massage or to enhance pleasure during sex. They are also an important part of anal sex, since this area does not produce natural lubrication.
- Are all pjur personal lubricants condom compatible?
All of pjur’s personal lubricants undergo a condom test and are compatible with latex condoms.
- What is the shelf life of pjur lubricants?
Pjur lubricants generally have a shelf-life of three years. The actual use by date of a product is shown on its package. This shows the recommended period by which the product should be used.
- Have all pjur lubricants been tested for skin compatibility?
All pjur lubricants and their ingredients are dermatologically tested to ensure they are completely skin compatible.
- What are the safety considerations?
Avoid contact with the eyes and irritated skin. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Not a contraceptive. Non-spermicidal. Slip hazard when using on smooth surfaces.
- Can personal lubricants help with vaginal dryness?
Regular use of a personal lubricant can help relieve the symptoms of vaginal dryness. A personal lubricant can help compensate for the lack of moisture in your intimate area. pjur products can provide valuable support here - which is why they are recommended by clinicians to help combat vaginal dryness.
- What quality controls are pjur products subject to?
All pjur products are manufatured in Germany and subject to rigorous quality and safety management systems. Many pjur products have been awarded quality seals with the rating "very good" by independent consumer organisations. Product quality and safety are a top priority in all areas at pjur – from choosing ingredients through to production and delivery.